CGI ESG Summit
Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) concerns are becoming ever-more important for organisations as consumers, investors, employees and regulators alike demand action – and boards must take note.
Recent and upcoming developments such as COP26, the recommendations from the Taskforce on Climate-related Financial Disclosures (TCFD) and the launch of the International Sustainability Standards Board (ISSB) suggest that ESG issues are increasingly taking centre stage.
What will I learn?
Get a chance to meet in person and learn all about:
- The implementation of formal agreements arising from COP26
- What to monitor on the development of reporting standards under the ISSB
- How you can influence bringing ESG to the heart of your organisation
- How to embed your risk management framework for TCFD
- Whether you should be giving your shareholder a say on ESG
ESG has become a focal point of stakeholder scrutiny and are holding organisations to account for their environmental and social impacts. This shift in power makes it even more important for organisations to ensure their organisational purposes and values are in line with expectations.
Are you making the impact you can within your organisation? Join us for this face-to-face, informative and interactive day and take home initiatives, ideas and practical suggestions to implement in your organisation.
This is a great opportunity to add to your logged CPD hours with a whopping 6.5!More about this event