FT – The Board Masterclass – Reputational Risk and its Roots
The fifth course in a series of half-day workshops designed for professionals with board experience who are interested in staying up to date with the latest developments which affect their board roles.
The workshop is designed to be interactive and is run by recognised experts in their field.
- Learn how to see the unrecognised risks that can ruin your business, your reputation and you
- Discover the real nature of ‘reputation’ and ‘reputational risk’
- Recognise the hole in the ‘Three Lines of Defence’ through which most crises emerge
- Learn how reputational risk can be used as a lens to highlight systemic risks that sit in the hole
- Appreciate why prevention matters at least as much as crisis preparedness and management
- Gain insights from real-life examples where it all went wrong
The sessions are followed by networking drinks to give you the opportunity to meet informally with our speakers and fellow delegates.More about this event