FT NED Programme – The Board Masterclass – The Effective Remuneration Committee
The fourth course in a series of half-day workshops designed for professionals with board experience who are interested in staying up to date with the latest developments which affect their board roles.
The workshop is designed to be interactive and is run by recognised experts in their field.
The sessions are followed by networking drinks to give you the opportunity to meet informally with our speakers and fellow delegates.
Attendance at each workshop will entitle attendees to receive a special FT NED Programme Board Masterclass Certificate of Continuing Professional Development for 5 hours of structured learning.
- Understand the role and remit of a Remuneration Committee
- Discover how to ascertain what the correct and appropriate rewards should be
- Be aware of and understand the latest guidance
- Recognise the interpersonal skills which are essential to an effective Remuneration Committee member
- Examine the dynamics between the REMCO and the Executives
- Think about the different drivers for executive remuneration
- Assess the risks of getting remuneration wrong
- Reflect upon what makes a good REMCO Chairman
- Consider the wider view of remuneration – investors, stakeholders and the public at large