ESG & Investor Engagement
ESG & Investor Engagement is an analysis of how corporate professionals and investors engage on ESG issues. The report is based on the responses of more than 100 corporate governance professionals, more than 150 members of the investment community and around 200 IR professionals. The report breaks down the data by region, market cap size and sector.
The report looks in detail at the following issues:
- How do companies report on ESG matters?
- What ESG-related interactions do they have with investors?
- What are the benefits of ESG disclosure?
- How are ESG ratings considered?
- How does the investment community value ESG?